Friday, June 11, 2010

Swearing In: Hunger Out.

As baby, Hippo want to be ballerina dancer but Hippo later join noble cause of fighting hunger. Hippo ask why no child ever dream of becoming politician? Because parents think something wrong and take them to doctor. Even after many injections, some children become politicians. Hippo feel they have good intentions. But hunger have other idea.

Hippo say politicians good. But it their hunger that bad. Hippo say look, hunger make them also eat cow fodder but not human food. It also leave bad taste in many mouths. Some politician similar to cows. They greedily bite more, and chew later. But Hippo say if you eat right, you never do bad things.

Hippo say hunger is root of all evil.

So Hippo suggest this new oath for ministers where they not go hungry. Hippo hope it pass in both houses and also kitchen.

“I promise to fulfill my duty and my tummy. I also promise to attend all three sessions and eat three meal every day. I always carry more snacks and share it with my fellow ministers and from other states also. I no blame weather or Martians for SENSEX see-saw. Now everything passing only over my table, especially mouthwatering ration. I pledge this to my nation.”

1 comment: